Concert Program Archives
April 29, 2012 at 2pm at the Sun Prairie Public Library
Directed by Sherry Jenkel
- The Fall of Baghdad, Roger C. Ackert
First Suite in Eb for Military Band (OP. 28, No 1), Gustav Holst/Revised and edited by Colin Matthews
- Mother Earth, David Maslanka, Guest Conductor Mark Powell
- Arabian Dances, Brian Balmages, Guest Conductor Mark Powell
- Thor-Wrath of the Gods, Daniel Seibel (SPACB member)
- "Overture 1812", P. Tschaikowsky/Arranged by Mayhew L. Lake
- Yorktown's Centennial Concert March, John Philip Sousa/Arranged by James Jurrens
Special thanks to all our supporters who help make this concert possible, including: the Sun Prairie Public Library, the STAR, and the Sun Prairie School System.
The band is always open to new members. If you would like to play with us in the future, please contact one of the band members after the concert, email us, or visit our website.
Donate to the band! We use your donations to help purchase new music and new instruments. The Sun Prairie Area Community Band is a non-profit organization, so your donation is tax deductible. Email or visit our website for more information.